- Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela
- We are also present in: Brasil, Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba, North America, Asia and Europe.
Office Products International (OPI) is recognised as the leading international publication for the office products industry, reporting to more than 50,000 readers in over 110 countries. Rather than being just a product magazine, OPI analyses and reports on the key drivers for change in the industry including merger and acquisition activity, channel development, financial news and macro-economic trends. As well as the highly-respected monthly magazine, OPI provides many services to the industry, including:
• A daily news alert service via email that interacts with opi.net
• A weekly in-depth analysis of the key developments affecting the industry
• Special supplements and contract publishing
• Conferences and awards dinners in Europe, North America and Asia.
We are official representatives of certain stationery & office supplies shows primarily in India. We assist exhibition organisers by marketing their show to all potential Indian stationery manufacturers & associations. We go a step beyond by helping participating companies in possible ways to make the show successful for them.
LA CARTOLERIA was born in 1922 as the first italian trade magazine for stationery shops. Later on La Cartoleria becames House Organ of Assoscrittura, the Italian National Association of Writing Instruments Manifacturers, and in 1998 it becames member of ISPA THE International Stationery Press Association as only representative of the Italian Stationery market. LA CARTOLERIA is well distributed in all the most important stationery and office fairs in Italy and worldwide.
If your intention is to make an entrance in the Brazilian stationery market, Papel & Arte Magazine is the best way. The Papel & Arte Magazine is a monthly publication destined to the public that buys and sells stationery products. For sixteen years, the magazine has stim
ulated businesses and commerce between producers, wholesalers and retailers, and it’s focus is on the trade of office, art, school and computer products. The printing edition is 25,000 exemplars per month and the special edition that circulates in the fair Escolar Paper Brasil (September) has an extra circulation of 10,000